Total course hours: 8 hours
This course is a total of 8 hours presented to the student to teach the safe and adequate administration of medications to their assigned clients. The student will learn and demonstrate health maintenance activities necessary to promote quality health care for individuals living in personal care homes. Classroom and individualized instruction with competency check-offs will be provided in the classroom and in the caregiver’s place or work.
This program prepares students to:
- Understand the rules and regulations for the role of proxy caregiver.
- Understand the functions of a proxy caregiver in the state of Georgia.
- Understand the importance of continuing education as a proxy caregiver.
- Safely administer medications to their assigned clients.
- Understand and apply health maintenance activities necessary for the client.
- Promote quality healthcare for individuals living in personal care homes.
Connect with Us
Let’s start a conversation. Reach out to us to discover how we can help you!