If you’re looking for COVID-19, tuberculosis, or drug testing, Good Nursing & Medical Training is the right place for you. Find out more about these services.
Are you experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient, or have a testing indication for work, travel, or other purposes? Schedule a COVID test at Good Nursing & Medical Training now!
Get tested for COVID-19 at Good Nursing & Medical Training!
The virus may affect people in various ways, but here are common symptoms that you should look out for:
- Dry cough
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain or pressure
- Loss of speech/movement
- Loss of taste/smell
- Skin rash, discoloration of fingers/toes
Tuberculosis or TB Testing is used to detect possible TB bacteria in a person’s body. If you are found infected with the said bacteria, then other tests will be conducted to check if you have latent TB infection or disease.
Who Should Get Tested?
- As per the CDC and USPSTF, the following people should get tested for possible TB bacteria:
- People who have spent time with someone who has TB disease
- People with HIV infection or another medical problem that weakens the immune system
- People who have symptoms of TB disease (fever, night sweats, cough, and weight loss)
- People from a country where TB disease is common (most countries in Latin America, the Caribbean, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, and Russia)
- People who live or work somewhere in the United States where TB disease is more common (homeless shelters, prisons or jails, or some nursing homes)
- People who use illegal drugs
Drug testing will help detect the presence of alcohol, illicit drugs, or certain prescription drugs during the drug screening. Whether you’re looking to get tested for pre-employment, post-employment, legal or forensic purposes, opioid use monitoring, and participation in sports organizations, among others, Good Nursing & Medical Training will make the process easy, convenient, and hassle-free.
The drugs most often tested for in the drug test include:
- Opioids, such as heroin, codeine, oxycodone, morphine, hydrocodone, and fentanyl
- Amphetamines, including methamphetamine
- Barbiturates, such as phenobarbital and secobarbital
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Connect with Us
Let’s start a conversation. Reach out to us to discover how we can help you!