This page outlines the criteria and processes for students to gain admission to our programs. It also provides information regarding the potential transfer of credits from previous educational experiences.
Transfers of Credit
Good Nursing & Medical Training does not accept transfers of credit.
- Submit a completed application and application fee
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Submit a high school transcript/diploma or GED transcript
- If applying for patient care technician, a copy of the current nursing assistant card.
- If the student does not have a CNA certification they will have to complete the can program and pass the certification.
Acceptance into Programs
- A completed application
- An admission test will be given to students applying to the nursing assistant training program. Students must score 75% or higher on the admission test.
- Completion of the CNA program is a prerequisite for the medical assistant and patient care technician program and medication aide.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 is due for all programs.
- The application fee will be waived as long as the student has completed the CNA program at GNMT.
- All other applicants will pay a $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- 1st initial deposit according to the enrollment agreement.
- Completed criminal background check (original form only) less than 30 days old
- A negative PPD (TB test) or negative chest X-ray not more than 6 months old
- Drug tests must be done at the school, at the time of application, and with negative drug test results.
- A high school diploma is needed to get an MA, phlebotomy, EKG, and PCT programs
- Commencement of hepatitis vaccine series for MA programs
- 2 Forms of identification: a valid Social Security card and a government-issued picture identification.
Readmission of Students Dismissed or Suspended for Academic Reasons
A student who withdraws is dismissed, or suspended from any program at Good Nursing and Medical Training will need to reapply, interview with the administrator to assess the nature of the and be accepted for readmission must meet the maximum time frame requirements for completion with all periods of attendance counted regarding hours attempted versus hours earned. Students readmitted into the same program within twelve months from the last date of attendance will receive academic credit for all previously completed courses. Students must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements concerning grades and attendance.
Connect with Us
Let’s start a conversation. Reach out to us to discover how we can help you!